TA Shores Boise Health Insurance
TA Shores as your independent Boise Insurance Agent, offers a variety of health insurance products in the Treasure Valley Idaho.
TA Shores Boise Health Insurance takes the hassle out of buying insurance. And because we represent many major insurance carriers in Idaho you can be assured you''ll get the best coverage and rates. We are your Boise insurance expert. Health insurance is not a side business for us, as it is for many brokers. Boise Individual Health Insurance is our business! Tom Shores has been selling health insurance for 14 years now.
Compare TA Shores individual Boise insurance quotes from multiple carriers to save you time and money. Take advantage of the online resources provided here to evaluate the individual Idaho insurance plans available, and make a more informed decision about the insurance policy that''s right for you. Utilize TA Shores to compare multiple individual health insurance quotes and coverage quickly.
Finding affordable individual health insurance in Boise Idaho is not as easy as it was years ago. There is no one "best" plan, but there are some individual insurance plans that will be better than others for you and your family''s healthcare needs and preferences. Your preferences will determine not only which health plan is best for you, but also what type of health coverage will make you feel the most comfortable.
TA Shores Insurance offers the following insurance options:
Individual Health Insurance Products:
- Individual health insurance from all the carriers in the state that do not require me to be a captive agent.
- Medicare supplements and prescription plans.
- Health Saving Accounts. These plans offer great health insurance flexibility with some substantial tax savings.
- Dental and vision plans that provide the options you want with the dentist of your choice.
- Life, accident, short term and long term disability, cancer and long term care planning with individualized plans.
Group Health Insurance Products:
- Health insurance from 7 different companies. This allows the client the ability to choose the plan that meets you needs with cost and benefits.
- Dental and vision plans.
- Health Saving Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), partially self-funded plan and more.
- Life, short term and long term disability, long term care that are offered either as employer sponsored or voluntary.